Only the Save 1 file on only one gamer profile gets money when not playing any idea why and if this can be fixed?

1. My wife and I started out using our own gamer profiles but only my quest got money while not playing. Since I am almost done on my quest I created a third gamer profile and moved my quest to it and moved her quest to my profile. Now she is getting money for that save file but we each started new save file on the same gamer profile and niether of those save files are getting money when they aren't played. Please help.

User Info: rapil5

rapil5 - 9 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    What do you exactly mean? You don't get money for renting things out when you're not online?

User Info: ZeroNL

ZeroNL - 9 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    Yes, the first save file gets rent money while not plating but the others don't.

User Info: rapil5

rapil5 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Another bug,wait for a patch.

User Info: sinarahim

sinarahim - 9 years ago 0 0