Is it a good idea to have two husbands living in Bowerstone?

1. I married Alex and have a daughter. They live in the market area in the Nice house, with all the luxury furniture and a good allowance - but he's still whiney. I married Bryn the farmer in Oakfield (mainly 'cause I wanted another child and Alex wasn't putting out much and when he was - nothing, no baby!). Anyway, got the boy I wanted, but the farmer guy's nice - nicer than Alex - he keeps bringing my gifts etc. and I want to put him in a nicer house than the nicest one in Oakfield.
    So can I move him to Bowerstone, maybe a different section and not have either one divorce me (and lose both children)? And if so would I just use the follow expression?

User Info: Blackhex171

Blackhex171 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If they meet, something bad may happen. This is why one spouse per region is recommended.

If you want to keep both, I would recommend moving Alex somewhere else, such as Bowerstone Old Town. Then move Bryn to Bowerstone Market.

Personally, I used the house across the street from the "Nice House" because I liked having health regenerate over time/between battles.

User Info: kuvuplan

kuvuplan (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0