I bought Fable II GotY edition and I'm still unable to use the expansions, any idea why?

1. I have both Fable II and Fable II GotY edition, and when I use the second one and try to go to knockthole island it still ask me for the friggin premium pack, any idea why?

User Info: diaconsecond

diaconsecond - 7 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    I need a bit more info, you can do only one of the Knockthole and one of the See The Future during the main story of the game (defeating Lucien) and i have the GotY edition as well and i got stuck on the same thing, but if you've already done the story try making a new hero?? Sorry if i'm not the helpful.

User Info: Whoops_Typo

Whoops_Typo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Some of the missions require you to Do certain things before you can unlock the next ones? More information would be nice. Which expansions? Where are you in the story? What wont it let you do? Etc... Or else its all just guess work.

User Info: skunky_boy_mwha

skunky_boy_mwha - 7 years ago 0 0