Looking out the window in the Tattering Spire? (after rescuing Garth)

1. Garth says to look out the window, and I hold LT and it doesn't do anything, for ages and ages, please help quick!!! kaylinthomson - 13 years ago - report

Answers

1. Try running towards the back of the room and then back up to the window. You may need to move back and forth along the window to get the LT symbol to appear. SwordofSwords - 13 years ago - report 1   1
  2. Eaither move around till you can be able to see it or restart it. Its probelry another glitch seker456 - 13 years ago - report 0   0
  3. Same thing happened to me, you should restart the quest. darkmon28 - 13 years ago - report 0   0
  4. I mean reload, but thats pretty much the same thing -_- darkmon28 - 13 years ago - report 0   0
  5. The same exact thing happend to me, all i did was restart the game and when i got back to that spot i looked out of the window for a while then garth game and started talking the first time i did it garth dissapeared and i was froze to ever look out of a window... hope it helps twiztedfate - 12 years ago - report 0   0
  6. It happend to me as well u just need to restart the quest or u can jjust restart ur console thats wat i did and it worked. dfire113 - 11 years ago - report 0   0