Why is Everything is crap?

1. I spent 30$ on this game it looked really promising until I start it up, first i caught the graphics but I really didn't care but it was all fuzzy and some textures were missing so I went on doing the nemisis system and I started noticing that all uruk captains mouths wouldnt move or stuff like that, also there are no graugs, I beat the game but still no graugs what is with that is this just my game or evreyone who bought it on a "last gen"console experiencing the same thing I am, oh I forget to mention that all uruk captains are not unique there is only two types of uruk but when on next gen there is 3 can some please explain to me why they ported a an awesome game onto a console that just makes it crap?

User Info: Iwillreapyou305

Iwillreapyou305 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I played this on Xbox 360 and there are more than two types of Uruks, as well as plenty of Graugs. Not sure what happened with what you were playing. The graphics were excellent, only problem I had was loading times on the 360, which kind of sucked but the game was definitely worth it for the amount of fun gameplay it provied. I think you may have had a bad copy or something of the game. I think that should answer your question.

User Info: sono2351

sono2351 - 3 years ago 0   0