Where can I find DLC content? Problems.

1. I know this has come up before, but none of the answers i have seen seem to help me. I just beat the Arena Quest and I still cant seem to find the DLC content in ANY of the shops, Not Bower Stone, (North or South), Knothole Glade, Either of the camps, Oakveil, or the Heros guild. Is this right? Or do you have to beat the game first before anything actually appears in the shops? Help is very much needed.

Thank You!

User Info: Squeai

Squeai - 7 years ago
  2. Thank you Chrono, but it's That answer that is confusing to me. I've been to Dylan and he doesn't Have anything. Neither does the shop in Bowerstone south which is where my Armour DLC I purchased. None of the DLC content is showing up where it's supposed to. Do you have to Wait Until a certain time in the game?

User Info: Squeai

Squeai - 7 years ago
  3. I have had the same problem. I've already beat most of the game, I'm in Snowspire Island. I bought ALL the DLC, all the pre-order DLC as well. But none of it, and I mean literally, none of it. Is showing up in any of the shops. I have checked Oakvale(as an adult), Bowerstone North/South, Twinblades Cape/Darkmoon Camp, Heros Guild(Dylan only carries Villager and Leather armor sets). I don't know what I'm supposed to do, to make the DLC items show up, but its pissing me off. Can anyone clarify what needs to be done, for them to show up?

User Info: DemonicDragonX

DemonicDragonX - 7 years ago
  4. I know it doesn't change anything DragonX, but It actually does make me feel slightly better knowing that it's not just happening to me. I'll keep this question opened because I've gotten all the DLC too, and I'm just as annoyed.

User Info: Squeai

Squeai - 7 years ago
  5. According to a few others, its something to do with Microsoft. Next chance you get, go into your Xbox memory and check the download size of the DLC you acquired. Its supposed to be 108 kb. If they aren't(as, those with issues have mentioned its showing as 54 or 56 kb) It that is what the DLCs are showing up as, its something wrong with MS, and in theory, not Lionheads fault. Hope it starts working for you though, I feel your pain!

User Info: DemonicDragonX

DemonicDragonX - 7 years ago
  6. Well supposedly Scythes outfit, red guard outfit, and will users weapon are to be bought at snow spire as far as I know...

That is unfortunate that it hasn't worked, when you say you got all the DLC what else are you including? Xbox Live downloads?

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 7 years ago
  7. @Chrono Yes. I have the purchasable DLC from the Marketplace as well. Im very worried that these outfits will only appear after you beat the game fully. If that is the case then it was a perfectly waste of money to get the dlc. Im not upset with the game, Just the DLC.

User Info: Squeai

Squeai - 7 years ago
  8. @DemonicDragonX Thank you for the information about the size of the downloads. The downloads are showing up in my System settings as 56kb So that is a VERY high possibility. I even deleted them all and re downloaded to try and reset them, but no dice, they are still showing as 56kb. Im JUST about to beat the game to test my thoughts about needing to beat the game first. I'll post again if it works out. Again, thank you for the info. Sheds a bit of light on this at least.

User Info: Squeai

Squeai - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You can refer to my answered question on this topic.

In short, the majority of the items are sold by Dylan the shopkeeper in heroes guild. (Scythes outfit, red guard outfit and will user's weapon all found elsewhere)

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. h t t p//fable.wikia.com/wiki/Fable_Anniversary_Downloadable_Content

this might help

(the blog blogged the word "h t t p" )

User Info: iaaannye

iaaannye - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. Still isn't working. MS has a ticket in to have it fixed. They probably have a lot of those.

User Info: hottienanako20

hottienanako20 - 7 years ago 0   0