Vehicle main weapon won't shoot?

1. Playing as the Air raider,I called for my missile system(Naegling?) and I noticed my weapons dint work.

On foot everything works,but in any vehicle (tested) the main weapon using the (RT) trigger doesn't fire.

On every mission,every difficulty...even deleted the game and profile entirely to hard reset it....still nothing.. help?

User Info: Delta1296

Delta1296 - 9 months ago

1. I found the answer.

If you have a cheap controller (been using it because my main one doesn't work with my headset) the trigger is most likely stuck.

Press it in hard and you should feel the trigger looser after you hear a "stuck" sound.

I found it out after playing other games and realized I was either slower driving or some weapons wouldn't fire at all.

User Info: Delta1296

Delta1296 - 9 months ago 0   0