Why is battlefield 4 so bad?

1. My xbox keeps freezing and the hitmarker system is ridiculous are they still fixing the game or can I just sell it now?

User Info: MRG0DL1KE

MRG0DL1KE - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Does it happen when your in helecopter and airplanes it happens all the time for me just put up with it it's a super fun game

User Info: Caleb17538

Caleb17538 - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. Yeah it had great potential but the lag ruined it. I suggest downloading it to your hard drive. It might be able to fix the freezing as it worked for me and 3 of my friends. Also a way to make the game more fun is to create games you play with friends. I made up this thing where me and my friends strap c4s to a car and drive it into tanks and blow are c4s up causing the enemy tank to blow up too. Another fun thing is to troll snipers. This is something I saw on YouTube where a guy would put c4s behind a guy and tell him that he lost his c4, the sniper either tries to shoot flee or just stand still and hope nothing happens. But overall with lag fixed it is a great game.

User Info: LTGShiny

LTGShiny - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. The game is broken because EA decided to release it a whole year early. They wanted to compete with COD and now we are paying for it. The game crashes because its one of the many problems they haven't fixed yet. As for the hit marker problem, that's the lag due to latency problems. They said a big patch will be available next month so don't give up hope on the game yet.

User Info: MasterMender0

MasterMender0 - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. No it happened when I shot a tank my xbox froze but thanks anyway you guys

User Info: MRG0DL1KE

MRG0DL1KE - 4 years ago 0   0