How do you do the choke slam as attitude era Undertaker?

1. Finisher is the tombstone, signature is 'old school.' Several matches require you to do the choke slam, but I can't find it.

User Info: aseoya

aseoya - 7 years ago

Answers

1. As I know, chokeslam is his 2nd finisher.. You need to move around when hit the finisher button

User Info: reymad18

reymad18 - 7 years ago 3   1
  2. Xbox 360: Move the Control Stick(left one) in a direction and press Y when you have a finisher stored.
    PS3: Roughly the same but with the Triangle button...maybe D-Pad in the case of pressing a certain direction.
    Wii: ....who the f*** plays this on the Wii? ...okay i shouldnt insult the Wii but i never knew anyone who had a Wii and a wrestling game for said console.

User Info: crazyseandx

crazyseandx - 7 years ago 3   1
  3. It's an alternate finisher so simply press a direction when you press Y instead of Y on it's own.

User Info: graemefinley

graemefinley - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. HIIIIIIIIIII?????????a

User Info: JaronGreen

JaronGreen - 6 years ago 0   0
  5. To do the choke slam you have to press y and them move the left analog stick up or sidewards

User Info: WweRocks1477

WweRocks1477 - 6 years ago 0   0
  6. After nearly 30 minutes failing this menial task in Attitude Era, I can confirm at least the following...
    With a Finisher Stored
    Down+Y - Tombstone
    Y - Chokeslam
    Left+Y - I don't know
    Right+Y - I don't know

User Info: dagamer31

dagamer31 - 6 years ago 1   1
  7. Yeah, you definitely need to be moving around while you're pushing the finisher button, not standing still.

User Info: BirthOfDeoxys17

BirthOfDeoxys17 - 7 years ago 1   2
  8. Hold left on the left control stick (what you use to move around with) when u hit triangle.

User Info: panterafan2003

panterafan2003 - 7 years ago 0   3