Can i use camo for my guns offline?

1. I've looked around and people say that you press Y over your gun, but it doesnt say " Y for Camo" and when i press Y it does nothing. i Also read that people offline can't play turbine? I can. Can anyone help me out? And when i say i play offline, i mean i can only play offline, i have dial-up internet so no modem to connect to. thanks.

User Info: bryce_speed

bryce_speed - 5 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Playing offline automatically gives you all camos for all guns (except gold and diamond camos). You should be able to put camos offline

User Info: Mogalicious

Mogalicious - 2 years ago

1. When you hit "Y" it shows you the camos. You cant use gold and diamond camo offline though. You can only use those online.

User Info: CD1022

CD1022 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You cannot earn camos or equip camos offline. Sorry :(

User Info: QualiT

QualiT - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. QuailiT is technically right, you can't unlock anything- because everything already IS unlocked in offline local Multiplayer. To get camo for a gun, you have to select a gun, and hit "Y" over it. You have to highlight the gun itself, not an attachment, so check that. If this isn't working, something is wrong. And i have no idea why people say you can't play Turbine offline. Also, if you swap a gun is a class, you have to put the camo on again every time.

User Info: HowlingCargo144

HowlingCargo144 - 5 years ago 1 0