How do I get my character to fly again?

1. When I first created my character he was flying and now all of a sudden he just falls like superman does when he's weakened by cryptonite how do I get him to fly again?

User Info: Awesomeness13

Awesomeness13 - 5 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    No I know how to fly it's that my character just falls when I attempt to make home fly.

User Info: Awesomeness13

Awesomeness13 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. its like THIS:wherever the blue circle is,is where he goes.i had A LOT of trouble flying around gotham until i figured that out.now when you want to go up verticly,just hold the left stick up.a lot of times he will run into ledges though.then just aim the blue thing where you want to go and press the a button.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I had the same problem with mine. He started out able to fly anytime, then it just like took it away. I think it might be a game glitch. Kind of annoying though, the creator wasn't all that great to start with, and now there is one more thing wrong with it.

User Info: JakeGallows2099

JakeGallows2099 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. IN the missions trhe a button makes you rise verticaly.that is different than when free roaming gotham.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 5 years ago 0 0