How do I lure Flesh Stick to the tea party, he always runs away?

1. I tried letting him hit me, I tried hitting him in the spots he usually turns around. I've gotten him far but can't get all the way.

User Info: aaronskiba73

aaronskiba73 - 7 years ago

1. Shoot around but not at him and he will follow you

User Info: 0bserv3r

0bserv3r - 7 years ago 6   0

Answers

1. Using a pistol or SMG or assault rifle, fire at the ground around his feet whenever he loses interest. You'll do no damage to him and still attract his attention all the way to Tiny Tina's workshop.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite - 7 years ago 2   1
  2. I shot by his feet and walked backwards the whole way

User Info: xAWildPikachux

xAWildPikachux - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. I shot him one time to get his attention. Then when he started to run away I just fired my gun. And he started chasing me again.

User Info: Ampblaze88

Ampblaze88 - 7 years ago 2   2
  4. Stay close to him but not too close try running backwards so u don't lose him

User Info: Zetsu1

Zetsu1 - 7 years ago 0   0
  5. Shoot him in the legs with a pistol or anything that doesn't do elemental damage (because that could kill him while he's chasing you) when he starts to walk away from you. Getting him across the bridge is probably the hardest part, but, once that's accomplished, he'll follow you right into the cave.

User Info: siege924

siege924 - 7 years ago 0   1
  6. Get his attention and then sprint away. When he stops, shoot him in the legs. Rinse and reapeat.

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon - 7 years ago 0   2