Where do I find this mission for the Fridge?

1. I've finished two jobs in the Fridge and I'm looking at the third undiscovered job with the description "Every once in a while, a goliath gets a good idea...". It's a level 20 mission, and since I wanna do everything I can before moving on with the story I want to find and do this job. Where do I pick it up?

User Info: pyromite

pyromite - 7 years ago

1. You can find a guaranteed Goliath spawn next to where the large Crystalisks spawn. Go down the path toward the Crystalisks but don't engage them, instead engage the Rats in the area with a large door and various boxes. When you've killed a wave of Rats or two, a Goliath will spawn who will drop the necessary quest starter item. If he doesn't drop it, simply fast travel out of the zone and back in for all the enemies to respawn.

User Info: MrMauser

MrMauser - 7 years ago 1   1

1. Kill random Goliaths until one drops an ECHO.

User Info: bobsaget64

bobsaget64 - 7 years ago 3   1