Golden Key?

1. I preordered the game, and got my Premier Club bonus DLC, but I didn't get a Golden Key, I got everything else though, did I need to pick it up somewhere?

User Info: Heflito_Baggins

Heflito_Baggins - 5 years ago

1. When you login the first time you get a "Welcome to the Premier Club banner". When you then load a character into the world, a banner will pop-up and say "You're character has spawned with Gearbox inspired guns and a golden key".

The Golden Chest is in Sanctuary (basically after 2-4 early story missions) and has a key icon next to it (if red you have no keys). The chest has a bunch of skulls on it and it's easy to confuse as "just another chest" since the ground around it is yellow.

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502 - 5 years ago 5 1

Answers

1. To clarify Joyce's answer, if you didn't get it right away, something went wrong. It showed me the gold key in my inventory immediately for me when I started my first character.

User Info: SynthRage

SynthRage - 5 years ago 3 0
  2. Like they said-Only I wanted to point out that the key doesn't show up in your backpack like a normal item-it's down in the left corner in your menu, though I'm not sure if it is on every tab, or just the inventory tab.

User Info: Philos555

Philos555 - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. You'll see it in the bottom-left hand corner of the "Badass Rank Tab."

User Info: Ryuujin721

Ryuujin721 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Sooo im already at santuary and dont have a key ( i preordered) do i have to start from the beginning?

User Info: tobie_ca

tobie_ca - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Signing up to Shift, also rewards you with a golden key. And its free to sign up.

User Info: SharkMe

SharkMe - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. @ Tobie_ca
    You have to enter in the code found on your pre-order receipt to gain access to the Premier Club. After you do that and do the download you will be awarded your gold key and everything else you get for being a Premier Club member minus the Mechromancer.

User Info: Eligarf

Eligarf - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Your golden key code should have been given to you at the time of purchase. It should be on the bottom of the receipt, along with your code for the Creature Slaughter Dome if you pre-ordered the game.

If you entered the code at the time of the game's release, I suggest that you go back into your download history, and re-download everything again. It happened to me, and a few other friends, and we played through a good half an hour of the game, before we could get our stuff.

Also, register for Shift on the title screen. It will give you another Golden Key.

User Info: DannyPlay

DannyPlay - 5 years ago 0 0