GTAV:Online Utility Bill problem?

1. My problem is that I only had $25 dollars when I got my utility bill for my penthouse. It turned off my utilities such as my T.V and radio. It tells me to pay my bill but I do not know what to do. Anyone able to help?

User Info: nikl34

nikl34 - 7 years ago
  2. I know how to get money, I bought the 400K apartment. I just need to know how to pay the bill. I haven't been billed since they shut it off.

User Info: nikl34

nikl34 - 7 years ago

1. They charge you for utilities every game day. So as long as you have the money in your bank account when the day ticks over, you'll pay it and get all your utilities back. :)

User Info: hidrokiliak

hidrokiliak - 7 years ago 2   2

1. Rob a store.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   1
  2. I had the same problem man. what i did was that after i earned the money, i stayed in a session without doing any missions. and it eventually paid it. i assume it needs you to be in a session for a full in game day.

User Info: digivis

digivis - 7 years ago 1   2