Why does the game keep telling me i havent completed certain achievements when im pretty sure i did ?

1. I am pretty sure I got these 3 achievements. get 3 stars and last 3 minutes with all 3 characters [and my stats back that up], fully mod a vehicle. [I even saw a achievement pop up when I was doing that but its not saying I did] and I have got to have explore all of both counties. ive been everywhere. is anyone else having this problem ?

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 6 years ago
  2. Have you used cheats? if you used cheats then achievements are disabled. otherwise i am not sure

User Info: sjsharks1232

sjsharks1232 - 6 years ago
  3. I have not used cheats.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 6 years ago
  4. OK, AS FAR AS THE 3-3-3 MISSION GOES, its only off mission when this one can be attempted.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 6 years ago

1. You have to use all three characters at once for the achievement, Call up both of the other characters while off mission and hang out, get in a vehicle get 3 stars and drive around for 3 minutes. As far as the exploration one you need to get I believe 95% of the map unlocked, I got rid of all the blurry spots on land and then used a plane to fly around the ocean to get the rest.

User Info: MadeAnAccount

MadeAnAccount - 6 years ago 0   0