Custom wheels and pearlescent Paint job?

1. Hi so I just had my first voltic car using mikey and I was able to get the "custom wheels" and pearlescent in one of the los santos customs garage, and then when I used franklin and went to get 2 types of voltic, (one with roof and one without roof) the custom wheels option and pearlescent options disappeared. is this some kind of bug?

User Info: killernero

killernero - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You need to buy a set of wheels. Whatever you have as stock won't be allowed to customized.

User Info: hunterman117

hunterman117 - 6 years ago 1   0
  2. Custom tires appear for different characters at different times. It may not be unlocked for Franklin yet.

A pearlescent is applied after a Metallic coat to give the car a luster. It's not an option for Matte and "original" coatings.

User Info: FDFHighPunch

FDFHighPunch - 6 years ago 1   0