Screen fashes for every kill, can i turn this off?

1. Every time you kill someone in this game, even if they are bleeding out behind a building off screen, the screen flashes black and white for a second to signify your target is dead. This feature ruins the action sequences and takes away from being immersed into battle. The flash also makes sniper kills look cheap and bloodless. If Rockstar would release a patch to turn this feature off than I will be so grateful.

User Info: freedomworks69

freedomworks69 - 5 years ago
  2. You could turn this off in Red Dead Redemption, so it was no issue. I keep getting answers from people like you, who haven't played the game saying it can be turned off. I know you guys are assuming this game is perfect from all the hype, like I did. But you should lay the game before giving false answers.

User Info: freedomworks69

freedomworks69 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. This occurred in Red Dead Redemption. Based on what I know when you go into the settings, their should be a graphical setting or a user interface setting called Kill indicator. Just turn that off and you should be fine

User Info: Jimondedanceflo

Jimondedanceflo - 5 years ago 0   1