1. I'm Playing Mgs2 at the part were I've frozen the C4 on all the struts and now I'm supposed to strut c and get this sensor b. After that I'm stuck. I can't go down the elevator because it hasn't come up yet.
    All the walkthroughs I've been to so far says I'm supposed to get a codec call after I pick up sensor b and then get put on a time limit to get to the bombs but when I picked the sensor B up nothing happened.
    Is this a glitch or could there be something I'm missing?

User Info: Mikethecruel

Mikethecruel - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Go back to the guy who gives you the sensor i forgot his name a cutscence should happen and then you can use that elevator

User Info: robotears111

robotears111 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you might have missed the final bomb, (you can check on the map) or if the final bomb you defused was on the strut A roof then you have to leave the area for the lift to arrive, otherwise i have no idea what it could be

User Info: rigzzsy

rigzzsy - 6 years ago 0 0