Looking for Jasper?

1. So I can't recall the name of the quest, but it's the one if Gran Soren where you convince the people to leave their land. I talked to the kid and the wife, and I cannot for the life of me find Jasper, the husband. My pawns say he is "giving speeches in the capitol streets." Anyone have a better idea of where this guy is?

User Info: JPhoenix985

JPhoenix985 - 9 years ago

1. Just go outside at morning, wait till the sun is at its highest point, then re-enter

User Info: GlobMonster

GlobMonster - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. During in-game day, he is on the road to the castle and noble quarters talking 'bout the dragon and mabye you have to mark it as your main quest to trigger the talk about it.

User Info: Brava10

Brava10 - 9 years ago 1   3
  2. Easiest way I always find him is to wait until the town crier shows up in the middle of the day. When he's there, Jasper is always across the street from him behind the inn spouting off his own thing.

User Info: ShadowCatJen

ShadowCatJen - 8 years ago 1   3
  3. Try to sleep till morning then after that just wait and he will appear again , but you should talk first to his son and wife

User Info: darkLIGHTking

darkLIGHTking - 9 years ago 1   4
  4. He should have a map marker. Usually he's on the road next to the inn that goes up to the castle.

User Info: MangoOnMyHead

MangoOnMyHead - 9 years ago 0   3
  5. I had the same problem where i just couldn't find him, however, he reappeared just up the road from the inn (I think that is where he normally hangs out) during the Fournival's Trial (Trial and Tribulations?) quest.

User Info: darthcid

darthcid - 9 years ago 0   4
  6. Jasper has a strange schedule, and leaves the city early in the morning. Just sleep at an inn, and wake in the morning, then wait around the fountain for about 10 minutes, and he'll come walking in the gate. If you have the quest set to priority, the map will show you where he is, if he's in the city. When he leaves the city, it seems he doesn't actually spawn outside the city, so it won't give you a map marker.

User Info: OddmanUG

OddmanUG - 9 years ago 0   4
  7. He spawns late in the afternoon (in-game time) you just have to wait. He will be standing at the back of the Inn shouting about dragons and stuff

User Info: prelude2hate

prelude2hate - 9 years ago 0   5