What is the best strategy for getting the 100x bonus on the last stage?

1. How to get the 100x bonus on the last stage, to earn the metal....... I can only seem to get up to 80x.....and thats killing all the infantry guys. Any other suggestions???

User Info: high0utput

high0utput - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Here's how I did it... There are 3 waves of infantry right at the beginning of the level. Take out the first wave using anything except the attack helo. Launch the second wave, wait for all (or at least most) of the infantry to parachute down, then jump in the attack helo and take down these infantry (preferably using the gun, not missiles). Launch the 3rd wave as soon as you are able to, and immediately launch a few missiles towards the monument where all the infantry rush out, then clean up with your gun. The key is to not worry too much about the first wave, because there's too much delay between the first two waves to keep your combo going.

User Info: simsys

simsys - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. I waited until the soviet cars drove up to the soviet infantry, then used a Tier 3 Artillery on them. Or use a nuke?

User Info: IONASPHERE

IONASPHERE - 5 years ago 0   0