Parasoul's Napalm Shot, how to do it faster?

1. I know the input for parasoul's napalm shot is charge back and then forward punch but I was watching some videos and it seems like theres a way to shoot them faster without holding back as long as I do before I press forward and punch.

Any ideas?

User Info: ttbloom

ttbloom - 7 years ago
  2. down, diagonal forward, forward P doesn't seem to be working... are you on an xbox 360?

QCB + K is actually napalm toss but it works pretty well too haha

thanks for the help though guys

User Info: ttbloom

ttbloom - 7 years ago

1. Actually, if you do QCB + K, she tosses em out quickly. You can also mash kick and she'll throw out up to 3 of em. Different Kicks toss em different ranges as well.

These one's have different properties than the ones you charge back to shoot, they won't hit opponents on impact, but can still be detonated the same way.

User Info: dj_skooter

dj_skooter - 7 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Down, diagonal forward, forward, P does it instantly.

User Info: chadchu1

chadchu1 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. The amount of time that you have to hold back before pressing forward+Punch is a lot shorter than you'd think in this game (only about 1 full second, whereas other games can make you charge twice as long, or even longer.). If you start holding back immediately after firing one napalm shot, you can fire another right after the first one connects.

You'll have to practice a little to get the rhythm down, but it shouldn't take long. You can do this with any other charge moves too (Except Parasoul's Soldier Calls. Those moves have a recharge time to keep players from spamming them).

User Info: Svierrod

Svierrod - 6 years ago 0   0