Why won't the dragon crash through the first building?

1. I run up the spiral staircase over and over again but it never crashes through!! i dont know what to do at this point i really would rather not restart because i like my character i made and whos to say it wont glitch like this again. anyone have any ideas why its doing this? drmm - 1 month ago - report

1. You have to reload an earlier save (if you made any) or start anew (if you haven't). Sage5 (Expert) - 1 month ago - report 4   0
  2. This. ^

Unless you disabled Autosaves before you began playing, the game *should* have made an Autosave the moment you exited the character creation screen.
    c_s_tadsen - 1 month ago - report

Answers

1. Only thing to do is to restart. If you were on pc I'd suggest console commands. Arishok (Expert) - 1 month ago - report 3   0
  2. Save exit to dashboard and reload game and then save. scripts tend to not work at times and refreshing the game entirely usually fixes this. Olld-Onne (Expert) - 1 month ago - report 2   0
  3. If you are still experiencing the issue, try to create a new character with the opposite gender and a different race or try to delete the game and redownloading/reinstalling it.

I had a similar issue and I couldn't start my 2nd playthrough on the 360 version no matter what I do.
    dark-world-q8 - 1 month ago - report 0   0