Dwarven Sphere is good for one handed ?

1. So I'm at level 27, and i found that bashing dwarven sphere really boost my one-handed skill, my point is, is there any kind of enemy that is way more effective than dwarven sphere to increase my one-handed skill ?

User Info: yyyaaik

yyyaaik - 4 weeks ago

1. It is based on each attack you make and the base damage the weapon gives out. No one enemy technically gives more experience as you get the same amount from each hit on anything. That said an enemy with higher health and that can heal will last longer giving more experience overall.

If you have the Dragonborn DLC then Lurkers in Black Books are probably the best as they self heal and can not actually kill you normally in the books. They are basically Giants however so they will output a lot of damage having said that. Level 27 may not be a good level to fight one in all honesty.

If you do not care about him then Maiq can be used to train your weapon skills as he is essential and does not give bounties if you attack him. He will get up after his health is depleted and you can beat on him until you have level as much as you want. He is a random encounter that can spawn and is common.

You could just keep doing quests and other things as each hit you give always will give the same amount of experience so you never losing out and you will be making progress on other things as well. It probaly the best option because of this.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 6   0