Why's my Entry Hall still registered as Small House & builds Small House Furnishing even after building a Main Hall?

1. I’ve already built a Main Hall & asked Lydia (My Steward) to furnish it, but for some reason I can still ask her to furnish my “Small House” when it’s supposed to be an “Entry Hall”. Any thoughts?

User Info: BetterDentist09

BetterDentist09 - 1 week ago

1. It sounds like some kind of bug. A quick search didn’t turn up much from any others experiencing this. Can you craft the appropriate furnishings? If so, I’d ignore the steward and just make everything.

User Info: Andw96

Andw96 (Expert) - 1 week ago 2   0

Answers

1. Try not to use your steward, use the architect table instead. There should be a conversion in there to transform your small house into the entry hall.

User Info: grimm201

grimm201 - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. if you furnish the small house it can bug to being a small house and never an entryway.

User Info: Alex524

Alex524 - 1 week ago 0   0
  3. You have to convert the small house to an entry way at the draft table outside. it is not automatically done when you build the main hall.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 3 days ago 0   0