is it possible to find another pair of mystic tuning gloves?

1. i frickin LOST THEM. i have the side quest to cleanse the focal points at the college of winterhold, but no gloves! i haven't played skyrim in like months so i'd like to blame it on a file gone bad, but i have a feeling my dumb ass dropped them somewhere or sold them off or something.
    i thought "oh! drevis might sell me another pair!" but my man drev does not, in fact, offer another pair.
    if it's not possible to obtain a second set of mystic tuning gloves i'm gonna
    imn gonna frcken
    :)

User Info: ilostmygloves

ilostmygloves - 1 month ago

1. I thought they were quest items? It wouldnt let me drop them when I played. I guess it's just a bug since it's on Xbox 360 and it's getting old

User Info: LinkWildGanon

LinkWildGanon - 4 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. I don't think it's possible to obtain another pair. Was under the impression they were a quest item and therefore cannot be removed. You might have to start over or search everywhere for them.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. The only way to get them is to ignore Drevis for evermore or mod your game to have one. :(

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   1
  3. These gloves are given for the quest by Drevis to cleanse the focal points. After that's done, you give him the gloves back and can't ever get them again. If you're on PC and use mods, there is one that make Drevis sell you gloves.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4357

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   3
  4. USe UESP.net it helps with everything elder scrolls. if on PC you can type in the console command to give yourself a pair. you dont need mods to do this

User Info: Dracomaxus

Dracomaxus - 2 weeks ago 0   3