I somehow got lydia killed can i bring her back her back. If not how do i get a different companion?

1. Need new lydia in game help

User Info: CoralCorsair04

CoralCorsair04 - 3 weeks ago

1. Unfortunately Lydia dying is a permanent thing, so if you are saddened that she will no longer carry your burdens you may want to load a save file from before she died.

That being said there are lots more followers in Skyrim. There is one for each major Hold that is given to you upon completion of a certain number of quests for the Jarl. You can also find followers in some taverns and at set locations around the world.

For specific information I will refer you to Bstunt_31's Walkthrough in the FAQ section. When you're browsing his guide search "BK1400" for information on the associated quest/location to find the followers.

User Info: Leqesai

Leqesai - 3 weeks ago 14   0

Answers

1. I disagree...My Lydia returned.

During a bad dungeon, while carrying my good stuff, she died! So I reloaded the game and told her to go home...then she disappeared, I never saw her for weeks, so I assumed she had died! Then one day, after I had married a new companion, she appeared in my house (I think they are having an affair). She would not return my stuff, so I had to pickpocket her everyday!

Now, I just hope my Shadowmere returns...he has just fallen off a mountain!

User Info: LibbyElf

LibbyElf - 3 weeks ago 4   12
  2. You reloaded which is what brought her back to life. TC did not reload so she pretty much dead for good unless they do the same.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne - 2 weeks ago
  3. Not really much to add, but regarding Shadowmere, you should be able to return to the black bog just outside the original Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and summon him again.

I personally find Lydia to be rather off-putting, so as long as her death serves some kind of purpose, I'm good.

User Info: Chrono222Nomad

Chrono222Nomad - 6 days ago
  4. To get Lydia back, all you have to do is level Conjuration to 100, get Conjure Thrall, and then raise her body again.

User Info: SilverIce58

SilverIce58 - 2 weeks ago 2   15