can't find Raerek anywhere even did the stewards potion??

1. Need help finished imperial questline did all the things needed to get the house and the steward isnt there and when I did the quest for the hags cure to find him it went to solitude through the Assasins route then told me to go outside looked in the blue palace,the palace of kings, I also went to the other side of skyrim for 30 ingame days so that it could reset and I waited for fifteen real life minutes waiting next to the mournful throne one hour waited.one hour waited ETC.!!!!!!!! please help I one ps3 legendary edition

User Info: DrabTrickster20

DrabTrickster20 - 1 week ago

1. Have you given Markarth to the Stormcloaks temporarily via the main questline mission where you meet up to negotiate a truce?. If so he will be at the bottom of the stairs that lead down left from the main throne room in the Blue Palace which is why the ,marker is pointing there most likely.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 1 week ago 1   0