WHERE CAN I EASILY GET BLACK SOUL GEMS?

1. I know you can find them just playing through and searching around, but where is/is there a location that resets and always has black soul gems?

User Info: THECARLMAN

THECARLMAN - 8 months ago

1. The best place to get a steady supply of black soul gems is Enthir in the College of Winterhold. He always has one in his inventory for sale, has well has Deadra's hearts. When you want more, just wait for his inventory to reset.

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 8 months ago 1   0

1. Some of the Black Books have them on the end alters from Solstheim. You may need to be a high enough level for some of the to spawn however and they do reset after a week in game as long as you do not re enter the book in between this period.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. I found a suggestion elsewhere, and I went to Faliom in Morthal, he always has a black soul gem and several filled and unfilled soul gems of various sizes

User Info: THECARLMAN

THECARLMAN - 8 months ago 0   0
  3. The books will also give out the black soul gems as they respawn and some are filled even and you do not have to pay for them unlike Falion and Enthir the Altmer!!!?.

You can also loot the boss chests again for some loot which may also hold filled soul gems in it as well as Stalhrim enchanted items although yo do need to be about level 40 so Falion is an option available if your not that level but he only has one and it is unfilled.

I believe Factiod already mentioned the Black Star elsewhere and really you should get that if you want them all the time as it never breaks and you can put any bandit soul in it to fully charge it quite easily as long as you have a soul trap weapon or the spell of course.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 8 months ago 0   0
  4. Assuming all DLC hop on over to the soul cairn with a bunch of greater and grand normal soul gems (unfilled I believe) and find a converter cause there are several

User Info: NemoTheArgonian

NemoTheArgonian - 8 months ago