WHY IS MY HOUSE A MESS?

1. Every time I try to decorate any part of my house, after I leave and come back in a few days, all the stuff I put down is moved. I have now lost a collectible item from an earlier quest and I would like to know why this happens to prevent this from happening again. I would really like to decorate my house to my liking but this keeps happening and it is to much of a hassle to move everything back when it just gets mysteriously thrown around when I am gone. Does anyone know or have an explanation for this?

User Info: THECARLMAN

THECARLMAN - 1 week ago

1. Drop item. leave house. re-enter and position it where you want. If you just drop it and place it it will move and/or glitch out. It may still move or fall even with this method but is less likely. Make sure Fus is not equipped also...............

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. This and there is a sticky board post that explains how to do that i great details.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61718366

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter - 1 week ago