How do I lower my bounty?

1. So I know how to normally lower my bounty but I don't want to go to jail or pay the fine. My bounty is over 15k in raven rock and I just did several side quest lines using dual cast calm on anyone I had to speak to while tanking the guards. I need help because I just got severing manor (and had the bounty at the beginning of quests well before served cold) and want to be able to use it

User Info: NemoTheArgonian

NemoTheArgonian - 2 weeks ago

1. Either you continue illusioning everyone you see, murder the lot of them, or you pay or serve the time. Unlike Oblivion you cannot just remove bounties through ties to factions anymore. :(

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 7   1

Answers

1. You can join the Thieves guild to pay it off, or you can get arrested by a guard and pay it off/serve time.

User Info: smitacus

smitacus - 2 weeks ago 3   1
  2. You can change your face in riften. There is someone in the thieves guild who will do it.

User Info: Elderscrolls14

Elderscrolls14 - 1 week ago 0   0
  3. Does that lower bounty though? Also that would cost me a filled black soul gem I'm pretty sure given circumstances

User Info: NemoTheArgonian

NemoTheArgonian - 1 week ago
  4. You don't, thug life chose you. Now go get arrested and break outta that jail, show those puny Jarls who's boss. (Real Answer: Get any bounty-related achivements outta the way first, then pay your bounty whenever a guard asks for it)

User Info: Sonny-FIRESTORM

Sonny-FIRESTORM - 1 week ago 1   1
  5. Kill everyone around you. ;)

User Info: deathstlkr

deathstlkr - 2 days ago 0   0
  6. Crime doesn't pay, you pay to do crime. You can do more crime so you don't have to pay, but you can't lower your fine until you do the time; for your crime.

User Info: Uncertainty

Uncertainty - 2 weeks ago 3   4
  7. The biggest ways to deal with Bounties:
    -Serve time
    -Pay the bounty
    -After completing specific Thief's Guild quests, you can pay a reduced price to guards. This allows you to keep any illicitly acquired goods as well.
    -If you are Thane, you can use the influence to get them off your back. (I think this works one time, though. Could be wrong.)

Since Raven Rock is within the Morrowind region, and thusly subjected to different rules, your best bet is to pay the fine, or serve the time, off the top of my head.

User Info: Zach_Nightt

Zach_Nightt - 1 week ago 0   1