How to fix the golden claw door in bleak falls barrow?

1. I'm in bleak falls barrow I killed all the enemys and I'm at the golden claw door it want let me move the rings to unlock it but I will let me put the claw in I know how to access the code for the door and I know the code but It won't let me go through please help am I missing something?

User Info: Cutepaws1233

Cutepaws1233 - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. This is actually pretty easy once you know about it. You should have picked up the thieves journal after killing the spider. The answer is in the palm of you hand, litterally.

Go in the item menu, miscellanious and check the golden claw. You can rotate and zoom in and out when you examine an item.

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. I know how to unlock the door but it won't let me click the rings on the door

User Info: Cutepaws1233

Cutepaws1233 - 4 weeks ago
  3. Try reloading your last save and trying again. That door and all of the ones like it are prone to glitching.

User Info: DarkSamuri

DarkSamuri - 1 week ago 0   0