Please help?

1. I am getting very fed up already. In Skyrim, for the quest Scoundrel's Folly, I am supposed to confront Gulum-ei. The thing is, I can't find him anywhere. I exited the inn after him, and I watched him enter the warehouse. My quest marker shows that he is in the Warehouse. If I go into Brinewater Grotto, it tells me to go back to Skyrim. Once I go back out into Skyrim, the circle repeats. And I've tried the solitude glitch where I fall in between the building but he is not there. And I cannot load another save because I save everything under one save. I am also playing on an Xbox 360. If someone can help me, I would be the happiest person alive! Any ideas how to fix this glitch?

User Info: Noamy

Noamy - 1 month ago

1. Did you follow him in the warehouse? You have to shadow him, get past the guards and follow him in the secret passage with the bandits. When you get to the end, you confront Gulum-ei and exit throught Brinewater grotto.

Also, while in the warehouse, don't forget the treasure: the East Empire Shipping map

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Scoundrel%27s_Folly

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 1 month ago 13   0

Answers

1. Friends,

Yes, you have to "shadow" him. there are random guard in there,, but there are places to climb up above and around the back. If you have an inviso potion, this might be a nice place to use it.. or inviso spell. get rid of your companions. before you enter.

Save right before you talk to him... and follow him.. but not to close, hiding, and sneaking.

You might be able to use the water too in the warehouse... like if you are an argonion.. or water breaking.. I am not sure if anyone can detect you.. just swim to the bottom, and wait for him to walk around.

There is a chance its glitched.. but its super rare. I think I have done it like 10 times, and it was ok.. maybe even 15 times.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys - 1 month ago 5   1
  2. You may have 1 save but how about your auto saves? I realize this is late but never underestimate autosaves

User Info: Artef

Artef - 3 weeks ago 3   0
  3. So you have autosaves turned on? If so look and hopefully they'll be one there to load before the glitch happened.

User Info: mentalrevolt

mentalrevolt - 1 week ago 0   0