1. Lately my Skyrim game has been bombarded with a lot glitches ever since I started playing it. I wanted to get all of the Frost Breath shout, so I go to Skyborn Altar for the first word, and I obtained it. However, I went to Bonestrewn Crest and the whole shout messed up for me; the word was given to me, it said "Freeze, Frost Breath," but it would not show up grey and therefore could not be unlocked by a dragon soul. I reloaded many, many times and the shout still didn't show up. I decided to drop it and go to Fongunthur to see if it would fix it, but instead the word doesn't even show up blue, and the word noises just keep playing in a loop and it never gave me the shout. Anyone know how to fix this?

User Info: Hyperbeam

Hyperbeam - 3 weeks ago

1. You mentionned bugs with Skyrim and you just stumble into one. Some words to a shout can be permantly unobtainable if you get the words in the wrong order. The right order to get all the word for Frost Breath is Bonestrewn Crest, Folgunthur and then Skyborn Altar. Unless you're on PC and can use console command, i would recommend starting over from a save before you obtained the first word and get them in order. I know it's a pain, but you'll have all three word for the shout.

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Shouts

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 2   0