Question Details

  1. Where do i take Kahvozein's fang?

    User Info: SithLordShawn

    SithLordShawn - 3 months ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. This weapon can be collected before you even get the quest for it as it spawns in game as soon as you start at any designated location that may house it which I have also done. You will need to get your Alteration skill to 90 or higher and then Talk to Tolfdir at the College of Winterhold with the "anything else you can teach me line" which will start the master Alteration Spell quest.

    You will need to join the College and complete up to the Saarthal expedition quest as Tolfdir will not generally allow you to start this quest until he is back from Saarthal himself.

    User Info: Olld-Onne

    Olld-Onne (Expert) - 3 months ago 1   0


  1. The location should be radiant (ie changes). Does the quest marker not point to the location?

    User Info: Katsuro

    Katsuro (Expert) - 3 months ago 1   0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.