1. Hello all, my xbox one disc drive has stopped reading discs. This is very annoying due to the fact I cannot play skyrim and do not have the extra $40 right now to buy the digital version.. I was wondering if somebody has an extra digital copy and could give me the code so I dont have to wait 3 weeks for my xbox to be repaired to play? Would be greatly appreciated as soon as possible!

User Info: Slabb58

Slabb58 - 1 month ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Also send it to my email, evansukalas@outlook.com so nobody puts in the code before I see it, thank you!

User Info: Slabb58

Slabb58 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. No, we cannot. GameFAQs is not for your personal gain and you should wait instead of begging on the internet. I am very sorry if i come off as rude, but it is true. Also there is a flaw in your story, what are you going to play it on if your Xbox is in the shop. It also does not take 3 weeks (unless they are jammed) to repair an optical drive.

User Info: TrulyTES

TrulyTES - 3 days ago 0 0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.