1. I completed the nightmare quest and stopped the nightmares. I AM thane, I received the sword from the jarl Brina. It still doesn't give me the option. There isn't even an option about any work when I talk to her. Again I AM thane and I DID stop the nightmares. Still can't buy property.

User Info: Voldamike

Voldamike - 2 months ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Thanks for all the help. I have to embarrass myself and admit that I figured it out and realized I never downloaded the DLC even though I have the full version of the game. I fell like an idiot but as soon as I did that the option opened.

User Info: Voldamike

Voldamike - 1 month ago

Answers

1. You have to be around level 25 in order to do the giant quest for Skald which actually grants you access to the land plot alongside waking nightmares mission. If you are this level then you must talk to him directly to get the mission.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 2 months ago 0 0
  2. So you can't buy property while Brina is jarl?

User Info: Voldamike

Voldamike - 2 months ago 0 0
  3. She should offer the plot to you automatically. If she is not then doing a bounty quest for Dawnstar may move things along as it may have something to do with her disposition towards you. Have you read the letter for the Falkreath hold one that may need to be read first. If you are thane you should also have Gregor wandering around inside the Whitehall as your housecarl.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 2 months ago 0 0