Best Conjuration Spell?

1. I'm making an archer who conjures minions to help him. I'm trying to free up perk points to get a nice even 70 and was wondering which was better; Conjure Soul Cairn creatures, Conjure Daedra, or Conjure Ash Spawn?

User Info: Aeon5862

Aeon5862 - 1 year ago
  2. I know about the Thrall spells I was referring to Conjure Ash Spawn from the Dragon born, Conjure Dremora Lord and Conjure Boneman.

User Info: Aeon5862

Aeon5862 - 1 year ago

1. I think the best Conjuration spells are the Fire, Frost, or Shock Thralls. Although these are Master spells and may be hard to get, if you cast Soul Trap a whole lot, you can level up easily. In the original Skyrim you could cast Soul Trap on a dead body and it would still level you up, but that may have been fixed in the Remastered version or with the Unofficial Patch mod. Once you get to level 100 speak to the Conjuration teacher at the College of Winterhold, Phinis Gestor, to get a quest. Once you finish the quest you can buy the Spell Books for the Thralls. I think these 3 spells are the best Conjuration spells because they can last forever, and there are the 3 different versions. Also Bound Bow is really useful if you have an archer character because it doesn't weigh anything and is the equivalent of a Daedric Bow in terms of damage. Hope this helps :D

User Info: ebony_reaper

ebony_reaper - 1 year ago 1   0