I can't return to the soul cairn can someone help?

1. I want to return to the soul cairn to continue some quest there and It not letting me in. It thinks I haven't been there before. But I definitely have. I tried to have Serena turn me into a vampire to see if that would work but that didn't work. Is this a glitch or did I do something?

User Info: Phoneguyhello12

Phoneguyhello12 - 11 months ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    How did you originally enter?

User Info: ChazA4

ChazA4 - 10 months ago
  3. Additional Details:
    I entered after becoming a vampire lord. Well already was a vampire lord. It wont let me back in and was making me take damage when I get to close again.

User Info: Phoneguyhello12

Phoneguyhello12 - 10 months ago
  4. Additional Details:
    First off I'm already done with that storyline so I can't be soul trapped again. secondly I tried turning back into a vampire and it still wont let me in. I want to go back in to do some side quests and look for loot in there

User Info: Phoneguyhello12

Phoneguyhello12 - 9 months ago

Answers

1. You probably cured yourself if you had chose the path of Harkon. If Serana was cured, you may be screwed. If she wasn't, maybe she can soul trap you or convert back to VL. In any case see if Serana has any dialog when approaching the SC

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro - 9 months ago 0 1