Conjuration glitch?

1. I have been wanting to play a conjuration mage but I have found that every time I cast a summon spell, I have to either pause or go into some other Menu for the spell to actually take place. I have only four mods and don't think any of them is the Cause of this. Help?

User Info: Shadowkiller627

Shadowkiller627 - 1 year ago

1. I don't have enough information to know what is causing this issue. Just to be sure, i will cover the basics.

When using a summonning spell, equip the spell in one hand, press and hold the key until fully charged and release. Where you're pointing is important because the distance the summon can be made varies with the perks you have obtained (summoner 1(30) and 2(70)). If you release the spell to far away, the summon may not happen.

If the problem is with favorites, you need to go into the magic menu and set the spell has a favorite to access it in the favorite menu (without pausing).

Hope this help.

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0