Running in place? Can't move camera?

1. I created a new character in Skyrim. I've played before but I deleted the game and redownloaded it because I don't own gold and only have so much space on my consol. I created an orc and I'm in the very beginning of the main quest.

The part where Alduin is seiging Helgin and you're in the first tower with Ulfric and Ralof. For some reason I always hit this weird glitch where my camera goes up to eye level with Ralof, and I just start running in place. I can tell it's running because my camera is bobbing. It always happens right before Ralof says we need to go up the tower.

Everything works fine except for me. What's wrong?

User Info: Cynderic

Cynderic - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It sounds like a bad lag problem. If it is, at least it's not as bad as it is with me in Dead Island. I can't enter the city w/ it crashing literally everytime.

User Info: WolfMafiaArise

WolfMafiaArise - 3 days ago 0   0