I've cleared my bounty, but what the hell??

1. Vilkas. I cleared my bounty and whatnot. He was not recruited as a follower, but follows me around anyway. He isn't repeatedly talking to me anymore, but he constantly follows me around and makes it impossible to level my sneak skill or steal anything! I have him for the quest: Purify, however, I had to drop stuff and I dropped then witch heads in the Tomb and they glitched through the floor. What do I do to get him to stop following me???

User Info: Karamja

Karamja - 2 years ago

1. Well he wont stop following you until you complete the current companions quest you have,if you complete it and he still follows you use a console command to end his quest.Some quests will give you followers and you nned to do their quests to get rid of them.

User Info: Reyen69

Reyen69 - 2 years ago 1   0