Hearthfire not Working?

1. I have all 3 DLCs installed on a flash drive and Dawnguard and Dragonborn work perfectly fine. However, Hearthfire doesn't show up in the list of add-ons in the Skyrim main menu and there are no Hearthfire items, purchasable property, etc. in the game. How can I fix this?

User Info: CodyV17

CodyV17 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. A simple way to get the three DLC would to just buy the legendary edition, it's around 25 (I think) at Wal-Mart or at a game stop but warning if you buy it at Wal-Mart you can't return it for cash but only another copy same with gamstop unless it is used.

User Info: SamTheWizard

SamTheWizard - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. I actually have the legendary edition and downloaded the dlcs from it. I can't just delete them and reinstall them with the disc though, because my brother let his friend borrow it and I never got it back. Is there some other way I can fix it?

User Info: CodyV17

CodyV17 - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. Something i noticed a while back was that if you install the dlc from the legendary, and put in the vanilla disk, you cant use the dlc. I'm not sure if there is a thing on the disc that makes sure its legendary or not. Also try talking to the Jarl of Falkreath, I know you have to do quests to be able to buy land, and his is the easiest

User Info: Malacoda

Malacoda - 3 years ago 0   0