I can't get companion quests done?

1. So, a while ago I was being dumb with my cousin and we decided to kill everyone, including guards, in winterhold. Sadly, I got a bounty in Winterhold without realizing it and now I can't get rid of it because there are no guards. Long story short, it's been stuck with me and it's almost impossible for me to get quests from the companions because they see I have a bounty and just immediately talk to me with their weapons drawn. It's incredibly frustrating trying to go through the place while everyone is talking to you and you can't even walk two steps without five people on your butt. I've tried to wait to see if the guards in winterhold respawn but they don't. Help :(

User Info: Shadowmere5555

Shadowmere5555 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Stay away from whiterun and wait a while (at least 1 ingame week) and they should respawn. (guards do respawn!)

also killing everyone was a bad move, its an rpg so i you may have lost some quests and its quite realistic that the companions dont want to help you.

when the guards do respawn if they keep attacking you make sure you keep putting your weapon away infront of them or dont have your weapon out before you enter the city.
    if that dosnt work use a strong calm spell.

User Info: Blueninja_

Blueninja_ - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Bounty dissappears after 30 ingame days

User Info: rulerBob8

rulerBob8 - 3 years ago 0   0