Do you need the dragon born dlc to get dragon priest masks?

1. So I heard that they are really good but I don't know how to get them and I asked a friend and he didn't know either. PLEASE HELP

User Info: rulerBob8

rulerBob8 - 3 years ago

1. No. The masks are obtantained by defeating the Dragon Priest the mask belongs to (for 8 of them), but the fights are very hard. If you want to get all the masks as soon as possible, you need to complete the College of Winterhold and main storylines. The rest are located around Skyrim. (To get the last two you need the eight masks you get from exploring Skyrim and nearly completing the two storylines. It will be obvious what you need to do next.) Locations should be on the Elder Scrolls Wiki or you can find them here on the site.

User Info: DeadGamerPerson

DeadGamerPerson - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Do I really have to finish the college of winterhold story? I started under saarthal but got bored halfway through

User Info: rulerBob8

rulerBob8 - 3 years ago 0   0