Why is Hearthfire so glitchy????

1. I built lake view manor for Hearthfire and that's when the problems started, when I built the house it didn't add to the number of houses I actually own so technically it doesn't exsist so my wife and kids that I asked to move there are stuck "gathering their things and saying goodbye to their friends", is there anyway to fix this bug, has anyone else encountered this? Also when I built the two beds and chests for my kids only one bed and two chests showed up, and where the other bed should be is empty and I can't build another bed. Please help.

User Info: Mitchell5643

Mitchell5643 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Take short nap in your bed at the newly built house then ask your wife or husband to move there. It doesn't recognize you built a house after getting married.

User Info: kmad16

kmad16 - 4 years ago 0   0