How to lvl up easily?

1. I just wanna lvl up so I can have high health and all that stuff

User Info: ITSTITOHD20

ITSTITOHD20 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Max out sneak right away, that can get you about 13 levels, get the sword spell for conjuration, level it up, once you hit level 30, do the add on for the daedric lord to get legendary skills. Max out your skills through trainers and doing it the hard way. Once skills are maxed, choose sneak to make legendary, you can do this to acquire infinite levels, it's tedious though. I'm at level 300 or so, going to aim for 3000.

User Info: ARNDNAJ

ARNDNAJ - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. If you have the muffle spell you can keep using it to level up illusion quite fast, and if you have the soul trap spell you can cast it on dead things as well as living things to level up conjuration.

User Info: Tiku

Tiku - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. Make a beeline for the College of Winterhold and buy Soul Trap and Muffle. You can make Soul Trap in The Midden with the right ingredients, but it shouldn't be that hard to get the normal way. I recommend you kill something in the Midden and then start spamming Soul Traps on it's corpse. By the time you're done you'll be at level 17 with 100 Conjuration. You can then spam Muffle, or even've done so before hand, until you master Illusion. You could buy training sessions between each level to speed up your leveling, but it'd be a waste if you bought a TS for either Illusion or Conjuration, and I've personally never stayed faithful to the idea.

You could smith a bunch, in the 1000's, of Iron Daggers, but that gets costly and arguably even more time than the above.

My end level trick is to use Secrets of Arcana to activate Telekinesis on an item and fast travel to the opposite end of the province while it's in effect. You can then lower your Alteration to zero and rinse until you're satisfied. I assume an Alteration Suit or alchemy enhanced enchantment can susbtitute for Secrets of Arcana.

User Info: Protostorm

Protostorm - 2 years ago 0   0