Why won't my Skyrim start (PC)?

1. I bought Skyrim on Steam a few days ago and went to play it, I downloaded a few mods before I started and activated them with NMM.
    Now every time I click 'play' on the Skyrim launch screen a little window pops up saying "Do you want to allow this programme to make the following changes to your computer" I click yes and steam tells me it's beginning to launch but the Skyrim Launcher comes up again and its a neverending cycle.

I've reinstalled, deleted the mods, ran as admin and even "verified the integrity of the game" on steam.

Nothing is working please help!

Win8

User Info: fusrobeth

fusrobeth - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I dunno. Can you run the game without mods? If so, try to install the mods one per one and then check the conflicting mod that causes the neverending cycle. P:

User Info: Whinpful

Whinpful - 4 years ago 0   0