Dragon Priest Masks keep disappearing. How to avoid?

1. So I'm on Skyrim (woot) and I killed three dragon priests and placed the masks on a mannequin in the basement of Lakeview Manor. And now two disappeared and I havent found them. Is this a common problem?

Also, how and where would I post stuff on GameFAQs regarding my thoughts on new video games and questions of that manner?

User Info: ThatSkyrimDude

ThatSkyrimDude - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Well, I hate to break it to you, but I don't think you can really get things back if they disappear from a mannequin. I don't know what causes it, but I know that things often go missing from mannequins and weapon racks. You will unfortunately have to load an older save if you are going to get those back.

I thought that GameFAQs generally kept up really well with new games, and made most profiles before their respective games are released. However, if you find that this isn't the case, I would try the general forum for the console.

User Info: megageeklizzy

megageeklizzy - 5 years ago 0   0