Major Glitch Problems on Trinity Restored! Can anyone help?

1. After following Karliah, instead of going to open the gate after the dialogue, she leaves the cave and disappears from the game. Unfortunately, I've left myself with no way to reload this quest from before that happens and the quest will not complete. I've looked for console directions, but when I bring Karliah back with player.placeatme, she goes to pull the chain but the gate won't open, and she just keeps pulling the chain. I've disabled the gate and the chain and I've tried teleporting her to her spot and she walks away, I've tried re-initiating that event with setstage tg08a 52 and I've tried fighting Karliah as well as disabling and enabling her many times, but she won't continue into the room, I have no idea what to do, please please help, I've looked forward to this so much since getting the game I really want this to work...can anyone tell me how to fix this?

User Info: nytangail

nytangail - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Maybe you could use revert to a much older save and use console commands to activate that stage of the quest again? Just a thought, I'm not much help on the PC version of the game.

User Info: Jayderules

Jayderules - 5 years ago 0   0